我的快樂 會回來的

4/01/2005

About a boy

Rock climbing for the second time. Join the membership for three month so I will be going on Tuesday and Thursday now. Suddenly remember that tomorrow I have to practice cello. >_< I have only practiced once during this long period, but I don't think I have much problem after the work shop. I have been taught how to play each song so I will be able to follow the music. Also, I have not finish the song that I want to give to Robin. This rock climbing thing has occupied my time.
Eric said hi when I went around 6:40p.m. Chi and her boyfriend are also there early. She loves rock climbing already!
We will be going to Wharepapa on Sunday if the weather is good. Jess has organised this climb and given us her mobile phone so we can text her.
A guy from Lame Joke Production left a message on my Chinese blog. Great! At least he is not selling something. He is nice and polite.
Talked to mintle on net. He is doing well and likes a girl in Taiwan.
Meet with Maruko as well. She is busy studying, but will also want to save some money so she can come to visit me in New Zealand.
Dinner left a message on her webpage saying that she is in Pittsburgh. Cool place. She has also been holidaying in Florida because she took pictures of Disneyland and leave them on her page.
It's good to catch up with friend on net because we haven't seen one another for 10 years. Oh, that's sounds like a life time.
Eric keeps talking to me. Nemo said he doesn't want to have a girlfriend. Haha. I hope my charisma continue so guys will keep talking to me. Or are they just making conversation? I am glad that they will talk to me. Very good feeling that I have more friends.

No comments: