我的快樂 會回來的

3/28/2005

Wedding

Arti's wedding is a success, but I don't really like the food. There's no meat. Maybe it's because the meat are too expensive. And the boda bean curry is so hot!
The ceremony is so long (from 6 to 10p.m.). Apparently yesterday Arti has to change 16 saris! Wow. She has to put tumeric powder and the hena on her hands as well. Very pretty design. I took some pictures with her and in the ceremony as well, hopefully I will be able to get them next week.
I will also take two pictures in my lab so I can give them to the biological secretary.
K and Jo are both there. I invited Purple Skirt. She has to leave early. I also saw F there, she took her friend S with her. There are some guys who want to chat us up, but we kind of ignore them. F's boyfriend's birthday is coming up. She is thinking about getting him some expensive presents.
Fuzzy is still doing her assignment using the solver in Excel. So busy. I better do some planning for tomorrow otherwise my results will look a mess again.
So many things to do in so little time. I am working tomorrow, but Fuzzy is still on holiday. Easter is such a good holiday so you can relax in the middle of the term (or end of the term).

No comments: