我的快樂 會回來的

3/26/2005

Rock climbing, Hitch and Easter holiday

I did 2.5 hrs of rock climbing on Thursday. It was such a great sport even though I have now got two big bruises on my leg. I will go next Thursday when it is half price.
I manage to climb up most of the wall, but only reach the ceiling once on the green steps. It was a great feeling to conquer something that I didn't expect myself to do.
It's a sport that you need to do with a friend because then the other person will be able to support you and let you down. Of course you can do free rock climbing without the axis, but that looks really hard.
I manage to lose my wallet and jacket on that night, end up texting my friend to ask whether they are in her car, but it turned out to be in the rock climbing centre. After two days, which is today, I drive back and get the jacket and wallet back. Whew...I think I am just lucky that I know where I lost things.
It's just like mum said: if I don't screw my head on properly then I will lose my head.
Send the library books back to the library, and because I don't have my library card, I can't borrow any new books. Watch the movie Hitch. It's so good. I love the movie, it's funny, original, and the ending is great. Will Smith is a truly versatile actor who can be half robot, half man, spaceship pilot, a student, beggar, cop, and a boxer. Cool, huh?

No comments: