我的快樂 會回來的

2/12/2005

Work very hard

I can't remember how many experiments I have run, but I know that I haven't run 5 at the end of the day. I probably have ran 4 x 6 experiment, minus 5, that's 19 experiments in total. I will try to reduce the number of experiments that I will run, and only do dilutions next week. It takes far too long and too many plates. I have already reduced the number of plates by doing a drop plate method, but that still needs a bit of modification after the plates are read.
The weather is extremely good right now and the cicada is singing merrily outside my window. These few weeks we have seen real summer weather: hot, dry, and no rain. It's a long awaited summer, but farmers are worried that the grass is not growing so well. In the beginning of the summer, it rained a lot so the grass grew really well. However, because there is no rain for about 6 weeks now, the grass doesn't grow as well as before. Even if it grows, it doesn't contain the right nutrients for cows to graze.
I will go to work on Saturday to take out the plates and put them into the fridge, however, I don't think I can do much before Monday because I need to put the ozone generator back into the fume hood. My throat is damaged again. I don't think it's a good way of running my experiments.

No comments: