我的快樂 會回來的

2/10/2005

Talk continue

I was talking about how my day went, which can be found in my blog. But I still think that we love to diss K about his weird behaviour. I don't know why we do that. For example, we laughed at him because he always walk a lonely road, and stick his head into the refrigerator when it's too hard, has a pair of small eyes, too short, too thin, and generally too weird for our liking. Hahahahaha. Also, we talked about the famous guy who has two pieces of gum stuck to his shoes, so funny.
Fuzzy talked about her day as well, but only loosely because she didn't go out. She said that the person who came to fix our neighbour's bathroom looked very suspicous and wanted to steal from our neighbour's living room. We don't like the neighbour on our right hand side because their cat keeps making our garden dirty. They keep parking their cars in front of our drive way to block it. They keep making our live a misery so we just hate them! They don't mow their lawns, don't do their garden, and is just plain annoying. I don't know how I coped with him in the university. He is one of my Engineering friend. So bad!
The other neighbour is not at home so we have to take care of their property. Hopefully they are having a nice holiday in the summer. They deserve it after this year. I wish that I can have some holiday, too. But no. I can't.
Better go now otherwise will never get my experiment finish on time.

No comments: