我的快樂 會回來的

2/09/2005

Lazy day

I haven't been doing experiment for 3 hours now. I will go back around in five minutes and rush through my exp. I wish that I will be able to finish around half pass five so can go home. I will swim with my sister then.
What did I do this morning? I turned my alarm clock so didn't wake up late. Cuz I woke up late yesterday morning. Haha. Rush to Dexcel to pick up my dissolved oxygen meter, then go up to university to give it back to my friend, who is a technician in the university.
I come back to do the first part of my experiment, which is diluting and growing the bug, then in two hours time I dilute and spread plated all the plates. Now I will cut small squares and dip them in water that's ozonated. Then I will put the squares on the plates with growing bugs. This shouldn't be too hard. Actually what I am doing is no secret. I did this in my undergraduate study.
Meet up with Purple Skirt and the guy in black shirt. He wore a white shirt yesterday. Very stylish. Haha. Very funny. We went to lunch after he complains about dirty shoe with gum at the sole. (Yes, this is the right spelling?) Was thinking of using word Bottom: underside, button: on clothes that have pretty colour and can be "bright". Stupid English word, can never spell the correct one.
Leave university after talking rubbish and generally joking around. Enter K Mart and have a bowl of cold noddles there. Very tasty. Not too expensive. Maybe will go back next time and take sister and mum.
Purple skirt printed her photo in city centre, and I bought a brown short skirt from Lippy which is one sale. It costs less money than the one she bought. Hmm...interesting. Guy in dark shirt didn't buy anything, just complain again about being very hot.
Come back to university and buy new stamp (5 cents x 4). He gave me a 40c stamp. Very cool. I give him all the other stamps that cost 35 cents. Not too bad lah. Anyway, still end up not having any 45 c stamps. Hmm...but I can always go to Badder Street to buy stamp ah. Haha.
Am going back up to Dexcel now. So lazy.

No comments: