我的快樂 會回來的

2/10/2005

Found calculator forgot drink bottle

I found my calculator underneath my car seat. So great! I can finally use it to calculate a lot of things. I nearly lost my mobile phone, but discovered that it is on my desk. I forgot to bring my drink bottle.
Today was pretty busy. I ran a series of experiments invovling adding ozone to water for 1 minute. However, I have to add to different concentrations of bugs so each bottle takes 1 minute. I have to add ozone to 16 bottles of bugs. Haha, this will take much longer as I increase the addition time.
I have a stab at collating the ozone results. Very good. But I will draw a graph of all the ddWater results tomorrow so I can show my supervisor on Monday. Hope he will be satisfied when he sees the whole picture.
Work supervisor will not be back until the 22nd. Renew all my library books to 11 March so don't have to go back. Will check my university library books due date now so will not have any fines or get into trouble.
So tired after today, even though only did 1 part of the experiment. Is growing overnight broth to use for tomorrow. Maybe will have worse results because starting concentration is much higher, but am not going to think too hard before getting any results.
I am not going to carry out any experiments as I am not coming into work on Saturday, but I may. I can't decide yet.
Will need to buy a badminton racket if want to play on Saturday.
I am not going to the gym today because tonight will have a night out. I will eat in a restruant with Purple skirt and two friends who are from Oz. She will bring N.
I found out something about this last name, Niederberger. Apparently, it's from German or Holland. Must be of Dutch decent. But the guy I saw in university must be a Kiwi because he doesn't talk with any accents. But who knows, maybe he knows how to speak German. It's really not that important. However, he is very cute. The right age (studying PhD, in his second year), very quiet, very smart, and generally good looking and delicious. Maybe he will be the new hot guy who I have a crush on. Haha.
Too bad, K. I no longer fancy you. It's your own fault, you don't call me at all. Actually, you have my number but you don't call. Don't blame me when I fall for another guy.

No comments: