我的快樂 會回來的

12/03/2004

When things fall into places

Today I have done nothing that looked constructive, but actually I have accomplished quite a lot. I found out how much I am earning per month, and discovered that there are a lot of money in my account already. Cool! Some money for Xmas shopping? No, I am going to enjoy the first full account for four years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy about this. Also got wind that my university supervisor is back from his conference from the South Island. Cool. I will be able to go up to university and ask him questions then.

I am planning to take the same amount of off time as my work supervisor, though. Am not going to worry too much about university supervisor as I will have more queries once I start doing the bacteria experiments.

Today I have got more papers! The paper count is about 94 now, and it looks to me that it will go over 100 soon. There are a lot of advertisements in this hundred papers and some are totally irrelevant stuff anyway. Isn't that cool? I think the Ruakura library is very fast, and the librarians are more helpful to students. Waikato's librarians are too busy, and slow in getting papers. Maybe they just have too much things to do!

Talked with Abu, Tofushark and cousin glace. They are all fine! Cool. Very happy today. But my work supervisor is sorting out boring budget before the year ends. So boring. So tired. But can't help her out too much because wasn't here before.

Good luck my dear supervisor. I am skyving off home soon.

No comments: