我的快樂 會回來的

12/03/2004

Da Vinci's code the movie ?!

I just got this news from IMDB that Tom Hanks is going to play Robert Langdon. Sorry, but I don't think he is suitable at all. Why can't they find someone like Clive Owen to play Robert? I pictured Robert as someone who is cuter, and more English than any American actor can be(!) Anyway, I haven't seen anyone who is better than Clive so I posted on the thread.

I reckon that Tom will definitely ruin the atmosphere of the film, so if he really is going to play Robert, then I am not going to watch the film. That will just break my heart.

Other characters are not that critical, I don't mind watching new actors/actresses to play these roles. Some new actors/actresses are actually better than the established ones.

To be critical, I must say that some movies have chosen the wrong people and that's mainly the reason why some movies didn't make it. For example, Nicolas Cage in National Treasure? I like Nicolas Cage, but NOT as a tomb raider, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Jeanie Tseng said...

Clive Owen is too young to be a middle aged professor.