我的快樂 會回來的

12/02/2004

Pining is of no use

Told Fuzzyslowmo about the guy I met at the Christmas party. This time will be cautious and develop friendship slowly. Wish that this will go smoothly so we will actually be something more than friends.

He is such a nice guy! Not too tall and not too short. He is cute, strong (not too much muscle, either). He is kind and caring, and perhaps a little cheeky? I wish that he feels the same about me so we can develop the normal friendship, then later can develop into something else.

Sent the DVD Thirteen Days back to the video shop. It's broken in the middle. My DVD player is very delicate so can't play this DVD.

I borrowed Vin Diesel's XXX. It's a great action film, and really funny. I love it. It's the best since 007. I think it's better than 007 this time. Anyway, there is not tangerine thong. Hahahahaha. He is very cool and actually quite smart even though he looks like a stupid punk.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Not much work done, I suppose. I wish my supervisor will call the ozone generator company up so it will come back sometimes next week. Read the radiation superbug again. So cool! This group of people are very good at writing paper. I should learn from them. Their way of setting up experiment is also very good.

We had a mastitis group meeting as well. It was great. Everyone were sort of relaxed after the conference. It's the time to sum everything up and try to get some "closure", like my colleague said. Cool! I like closure. Isn't that a great feeling?

Anyway, better go otherwise will be caught not doing any work.

2 comments:

Jeanie Tseng said...

I didn't like XXX

Linda - Managing Director said...

Vell, did I say that you like XXX? i didn't so...yeah...whatever