我的快樂 會回來的

11/29/2004

Going back to the weekend

Sunday has been quite uneventful compared to Saturday. The party at M's was great. I love her house! So free. But there weren't a lot of furniture at all. Actually, no dining table. I don't think I live without my dining table even though it doesn't exist at this moment. Haha! How would I ever live without my parents? They do pay for everything, you know. I am so lucky.

Borrowed 6 movies again. Wanted to save money but apparently couldn't because mum and Fuzzyslowmo wanted to watch more movies. Grabbed them from shelves, and because mum was paying so I didn't protest too much. Watched Tears of the Sun (yes, more realist movie by Bruce Willis) and What a Girl Wants (yes, when I was a girl I wanted to be a princess, but clearly not an English one). ?_? /_\

1 comment:

Jeanie Tseng said...

Tears of the Sun was good but What a Girl Wants was by far the worst movie Colin Firth had ever been in!