我的快樂 會回來的

7/01/2007

Weekend work

I have started writing Zoospy again, finally feel that everything is settled down and my mind is clearer. I am going to complete this story.
I found two tubes on my bench this morning. Shock horror. I am still going to purify them tomorrow to see if there's any proteins. I am sure there are quite a lot, and the temperature in the room is not high enough to denature proteins. If I still can't manage to make enough, I will have to make this protein again.
Fuzzy and MQ went shopping with me. The electricity was out so the movie theatre was closed, the Eftpos machines not working so you had to buy lunch using cash, and the food court was serving food that didn't require heating. It was hard! There was a storm so possibly the generator was taken out. We enjoyed shopping, though. I bought a pair of earrings, matching necklace and a blue square pattern headband. The blue square pattern headband is so cute! I am going to wear it to work.
Cousin Gina replied my e-mail about moving today. She is enduring the hot summer in Taiwan. Hopefully, she will be able to keep cool and swim a lot. It's very humid and stuffy. Sometimes, summer can get a bit too much in Taiwan.
I bought lunch in Cambridge Rd bakery, it's quite popular. A lot of people went to buy food there even though it was raining hard. Guess not a lot of people are cooking on Sundays.
Better finish work so I can still enjoy the rest of my weekend.

No comments: