我的快樂 會回來的

7/03/2007

Blue

July is proving to be a month that is full of surprises. I think if I survive this month, I can survive anything.
It is getting warmer because the rain has started and the frosts have gone away. There was some snow in the South Island and in the mountain ranges, but this week, it had been raining a lot. The farm is muddy. I went walking under the majestic oak trees today. Half of my mind is on the road, and the other half is on Erik. I was hoping that maybe I will see him driving back from his flat to work, but I didn't seen him come back.
The meeting with boss went great. We will live another day, but how many of us will live in the same condition is uncertain.
The experiment didn't go so well, but I believe that eventually we will get the result we want. It's only the beginning, and the end is so close!
I asked Erik what happened to him on Sunday to make him sick yesterday. He said that he has hay fever. It's a strange time to get struck down by the spring illness, but allergy is like that. If you know what's bothering you, then you won't get allergic, right?
Ai asked Erik whether he is going out with anyone or not. He is not. She also asked him about his ex-girlfriend, who is his neighbour (older than him by 2 years), but they are just friends now. He also said that he wants to focus on studying. I can't believe that this is happening. Maybe, just maybe, we will finally get together? Then he is trying to avoid me this afternoon. I feel sad, but at the same time, excited. I have been dreaming about him every night now, it's really bad. I need to sleep!
There's Thursday and Friday to look forward to, and I will go to Rotorua in the weekend to see my beloved Ruth. Yay! Road trip. I am going to work hard even though I am so tired right now.
There's a lot of cleaning to do, and if I am not going to do it in the weekend, I better finish them today and tomorrow.

No comments: