我的快樂 會回來的

9/16/2005

Search for the missing gift

I have spent whole working day trying to prepare for the meeting in the afternoon. It is not all for nothing, though. I have generated a preliminary graph for all my bacteria results. It is indeed a great achievement this early in the year.
I have spent whole evening searching for the missing gift to bring to Fuzzy. Fuzzy has been living in the hospital since Wednesday and today I shall visit her.
We went to Chartwell Square because it closes late on Thursday evening. There are so many people shopping! We went to Farmers, Sussans, Whitcoulls, toy shops, gift shops, and Klien the jewellery shop. Mum and I finally decided on buying a blue bull doll from Farmers for Fuzzy. It is so soft and so cute! I really like it. It is not practical (unlike bag and umbrella), but it is good for cuddling. I will hunt for a large card for people who visits to sign as well. Hope Fuzzy get better soon!
I will go home around lunchtime to pick fresh flowers and eat at home. Bring the dairy I gave her and a pen so she can write.
Tomorrow is the Moon Festival. Friend texted to say that she wants to go and visit Fuzzy on Sunday. I will go again with her? I don't know, will talk to her on the phone later.
 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: