我的快樂 會回來的

9/21/2005

Jazz, guitar, blue, and New Orleans

The university international students put up "Operation New Orleans" today, selling food and accessories to help the victims in Cyclone Katrina. We are also treated with two hours of Jazz and blue music. I love Jazz! They played my favourite song.
I meet K in front of National Bank and we ate some food there. Met up with his music schoolmate and went to a guitar duo concert in Academy of Performing Arts. "Ephenstephen" is a great duo, I like espeically Penny Lane (The Beatles), and Spiral Ecllipse. Spiral had a passage full of emotion and love. Penny Lane is a cute little song.
Fuzzy is still very sick, but her doctor said that she will be able to come home today. !!!!!I don't know what to say!!!!! We have to try to take care of her somehow, but I don't really know how. We will see how it goes when she comes home.
The weather is getting better now. I hope it will hold until the weekend so I can mow the lawns. It is very unpredictable.

No comments: