我的快樂 會回來的

6/11/2005

Competitions

Today is the last day of A semester. First year engineering students are having a boatrace around lunch time. The weather is perfect. The boats are all looking good. Leaving the shore is the top-priority, and winning is important, but fun is also important. I wait until Fuzzy turns up and leave with her to the library.
She has completed her biology report. I check it for her, then hand the assignment to IJK block.
We leave for home. Rest in the afternoon and go to university to play capture the flag. However, I have only played ten minutes then leave to practice cello with UYO.
Today is Dragonboat festival. Hope mum will make some glutten rice, but she needs some incentives.
Happy Poet Day! Happy Dragonboat festival!

1 comment:

Linda - Managing Director said...

No. I am just enjoying the view.

I had demonstrated as a syndicate manager before, but not this year.