我的快樂 會回來的

6/13/2005

Library

Went to library yesterday to borrow some books. It was a very difficult decision. I chose two romantic novels and one Star Trek novel. A new Warehouse has opened in city. It's packed! However, not a lot of people came out with red bags so it might just be an illusion.
NZ Maori Vs. Lions: 19 to 13. We won. It was a great game, but the first half was a little bit boring because they kept getting penalty shoot outs.
Fuzzy is studying all the time again. Hope everything will be ok for her. She has five exams! >_< I am glad that I don't have any, but I have done all my exams before. I know how study feels like. The pressure is phenomenal.
CSI was about a step mother killing her step daughter so she can inherit the family fortune. A zookeeper killed the bear and a man.
Dancing with the stars was ok. Sean and Norm are going to the final.
WEB Day tomorrow. High school students will flood into Waikato University to see what university is all about. Great. That means we have an opportunity to earn some hard cash.
Start kniting again. Not sure what is wrong. Just needs to check out how to do it.

No comments: