我的快樂 會回來的

6/10/2005

4 Bacteria

Grew four different kinds of bacteria and use ozone to inhibit their growth. Missed plating for one so the plates are pristine clean.
Practice cello after watching Shortland Street. Fuzzy is doing her biochemistry homework whole night. Mum said she finished at midnight.
Bought a bottle of hand lotion in Warehouse. Smells very good. I wash my hands regularly because I am dealing with bacteria. Hopefully this lotion will keep my hands moisturised. Met E on the way back to work. He has a biology test tonight.
The wild food festival went well. We ate goat, hare, rabbit, and swamp hen. Babies and kids came as well. They are very cute and loud.
Today is another big day. Capture the flag. First year boatrace. It is also the last day of the term.
Great! I have survived yet another half year of studying in university.

No comments: