我的快樂 會回來的

5/01/2005

Weekend: you are supposed to do nothing...

However, that is not the case. I have not been busy, but I have been doing something in my weekend. I have started a comic based on the idea that I had for the novel, but it has not gotten very far (only 3 pages). I have also been knitting, and discover that there's something wrong with the way I knit it so it came out all wrong. It is not stocking stitch at all, and I don't know what stitches they are. >_<
Mr. T has bought us a convection oven, so I have used it to heat up the left-over pizza from the birthday party. Yum yum.
Read The Grim Grotto. Quite interesting, up to Chapter 6 now. Should keep reading until the last page despite what Lemony Snicket has advised. (Put this miserable book down, etc. etc.)
Watch rugby because 2 does not have a good movie. It is Hurricane Vs. Brumbies. Two funny men, Bill and Ben, put up exceptional performances before the game. E.g. That's 70s Game, A Very Simple Life, and CSI: Investigation of the games. You can dress up to watch the game. You can break into other people's house to watch the game. You can gift wrap the television and send the Super 12 as a birthday present to your friend. You can dip your hand in ice bucket until your team score a try (sounds very painful).
Hurricane play very well, with Tana Umaga and Ma'a Nanu, and Jimmy. They have more power and the final score is 49 to 37, Hurricane wins. Wondering what will happen to Brumbies. Will they still be in Super 12 next year? However, they have no chance of getting into semi-finals now. Hurricane is now in 3rd place.
Rain whole day, on and off. Send godmother mother's day card. Ask if she and her family is well. Has not heard from godmother for so long. But knowing her, I would say she is busy working as usual. There's no let up.
Fuzzy is using the computer in university. Our home computer is like always, striking. Can't get it to connect to internet anyway. What's the point?

No comments: