我的快樂 會回來的

5/04/2005

Shrimp

I have been planning for the next two months after meeting with my supervisors. I know where to go from here. No more slacking off! I feel great about what I have done and should feel better when the whole plan has been executed. Looking forward to see the results coming out from the other end.
Rock climbing today after a two week break. I have been getting fatter due to too much eating and sitting around. Wish to lose some weight by going to the gym and rock climbing regularly. Meet friend who has been to South Island. He keeps talking about making dinner and seafood! Haha. He must be hungry for food. Looks considerably thinner because has been living on crumpets and peanut butter. Poor guy. He has been living outdoors in the Nelson area. Loves the West Coast. Who doesn't? It is perhaps the last place on Earth where people are scarce and forest is aplenty. It is a paradise on Earth.
Dad asked me to print out some articles for him. They contain scary conspiracy theories and the new inventions of batteries that only take 1 minute to charge up. There is also a mobile phone charger that is built into the fabric of your clothes. That means one day we will be able to charge our mobile on the move. No more plugs!
Today I have been doing the ozonated solution + bacteria in diluent experiment. One mistake has been made while making the -6 solution. Accidentally added 2 ml to the bacteria so the number of bacteria on the plate will be lower. If take this into consideration then it should be fine.
Rock climb meeting today at 5. Our president has injured her leg. I should ask her how she did it and when she will be better. Maybe I should also go to her house and check up on her, but I don't know where she lives. Presumably very close to where I live, but I don't know the street and the number.
Hope the students back in university are working hard and having fun. Good luck, everyone.

No comments: