我的快樂 會回來的

5/03/2005

Live and death

I had been growing bacteria up and killing them. The main objective of my research is to kill these bugs. I am not sorry for what I have done because they are truly evil.
Spent whole day yesterday giving ozone a go at killing the bacteria on plates. I will go and count the number of bacteria left on the plate after lunch.
Meet with both supervisors up in university this morning. Now understand where to go and what to do next. Feeling very fulfiled and happy. Will rock climb with sister today after work.
It had rained in the evening. The drops were banging the roof and I couldn't sleep at four o'clock in the morning. Frustrated. However, have an idea about what to do for Mother's Day so it wasn't all bad after all.
Found Darth Vadar's site. Very interesting. Even the replies on the site are funny and insightful.
Sent out the thank you notes via e-mail. Hope they will check out the pictures from the birthday party.

No comments: