我的快樂 會回來的

5/20/2005

Wars, love, and concert

Dad has been quite angry about me going to watch Star Wars Episode III, but he has been really nice when telling me off. I can't believe how good he feels. However, taking recent events into account I can understand why he feels so much better.
Mr. L's house has been rented out yesterday when dad and mum were mowing the lawn. Dad is very pleased. Dad is also wanting to apply for a new job in Tauranga. I will print him out some resume.
I am so glad that dad is cool about this thing. I should really treat him better. I've got a cool dad and I know it.
Star Wars Episode III is great. I will not tell you anything about the movie because don't want to bore you, and you can check it out in the cinema anyway. The war scenes are very well done, action-packed. The lines a bit sappy, but understandable between the love ones. The down fall to evil is fully explained in this episode.
I am looking forward to watching I-VI one day. A Star Wars extravaganza that will be.
Concert with the cellist and NZSO is very good as well. I have been exposed to great culture this week. Feeling very happy. Our CEO is leaving and we will have an afternoon tea with him.
Didn't go rock climbing last night. Hope everything is going ok. Missing E right now.

No comments: