我的快樂 會回來的

5/18/2005

Climbing my heart

Work has been a drag, however, I am amazed about how much I have accomplished in one day. I have done two more repeats from last week. Go up to university to collect chemicals so I can make up Nonidet P-40, also known as ethylene glycol and Triton X-100.
Rock climbing has been so much fun, and because E is there and I love being with him. In my mind, even though we are not going out or anything, every minute that I spend with him is worth remembering. In years to come I may forget all the other things but I will not forget the good times that I spend with him and that is what counts. I really like him, but it is hard to tell him. I don't want to ruin everything, just takes things slowly, I guess.
I conquer one wall for the evening, and E has been climbing the wall beside me. I did yellow, red, and blue, and he did red, blue and white on the other face. They are not easy. He has also been doing Brazillian fight dance, which involves a lot standing on his head. We will go hiking in the holiday. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Watching J climbing up the wall is a treat, she is such a monkey! Very agile. I wish one day I will be half as good as her.
Fuzzy is having dinner with Tofushark to send her god-brother away. He is going back to Auckland to complete his medical degree. Good luck to him! Tofu texted and say she wants to say goodbye to S, but S is already home when I check the text. >_< Apparently he is going overseas. Good luck to S, too. He is a nice guy. Very tall and good at rock climbing.
It is very wet these days, and it is going to get wetter. Hope E doesn't hate me, maybe he likes me a little? I hope, and I think he knows. ^_^
Wish me luck!

No comments: