我的快樂 會回來的

5/15/2005

Dinner

Saturday always goes slowly in our house. Fuzzy has to work so she leaves before the sun comes up. Mum and dad buy vegetables in Frankton like always. We have a nice lunch together and dad keeps joking about us not eating fijus and vegetables. Watch a weird movie, and then we sleep in the afternoon.
We wake up around ten pass three. Fuzzy gets ready and we all get changed. Mum had made soya sauce dried bamboo and kumara porridge. We pick Mr. T up. She made fresh bread. Dad takes us in the big blue car.
We have a tour around our friend's house. They have a great garden and all the plants seem to be a miniature of our plants at home. The view is magnificent from their patio. You can see the sunrise and sunset in their house.
My friend showed me her make-up DIY book. It's very interesting. We also read Walking left, walking right. It is a great love story about two people who live in Taipei and one always take the left, the other take the right. Rain one day but their telephone number smudges them meet so they can't call each other. One-year pass and they still can't find each other. They meet again in the New Year's party. Finally they find out they are next-door neighbors.
We watch Misery, Stephen King's novel turned into movie in the evening. It's hilarious and scary, sadistic and sad. You never know how the story will end, but the writer escapes in the end, which is good.
It is very cold this morning. I have moved all my university notes into my room again because I want to find some information for my thesis. It turns out that I have a lot of information from my undergraduate note and lab books. I will have a field day writing and reading these materials.
Internet connection is again down. Don't know what is happening. Hopefully I will be able to get online again.

No comments: