我的快樂 會回來的

3/24/2005

Forget about the important thing and doing an important thing

I have totally forgotten about demonstrating this morning. I suppose it is ok because that means less money. However, I will definitely remember to go next time for the dogfish because it will be very interesting. I have never dissected a dogfish before. I am sure that M and D did ok because there were two of them.
It is the start of the Easter holiday today. I have decided against asking G to Arti's wedding because he is definitely going back to Auckland. I haven't heard back from him for such a long time that I reckon he has forgotten about me. Too bad. I will see a lot of sweaty good looking guys today in the rock climbing session in Extreme Edge.
My workmate has given me the first rock climbing lesson in the lab. Yes. Can you believe it? She taught me how to climb up the table to get what she is getting on the top of the shelf. Cool, huh? She is quite good.
You have to be lean to rock climb, but you don't have to have big muscles. I also related to her about Jennifer Garner's kick boxing technique. E said that you will have to use both your hands and your legs in rock climbing, not one or the other. This way you will not be tired, and you should be o.k.
I am looking forward to this rock climbing thing, sounds like so much fun. However, the equipment is not cheap. It will cost $300 to buy the harness. I think I will check my band balance before buying anything else this month. I have bought the cello case, joined the gym, and if I want to start rock climbing, that will mean a lot of extra cost as well.
It will be cheaper long term, though. I am sure that if I really like rock climbing then I will buy my own equipment. Maybe one day I will go outdoor climbing as well. Cool, huh?

No comments: