我的快樂 會回來的

3/20/2005

A breezy Saturday

Yes, I didn't do much at all. In the morning, I got online and trained Colin in Dragon Realm for 1.5 hr. It's great! I didn't die so shall be on the way to level 30. Then I wash the dishes for mum after she comes back, which I should have done before she comes back from Frankton market.
I then read The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency. It's a great book that doesn't use difficult words to tell a beautiful story. I love it.
Listen to Elva and Boyzone's CD. Fuzzy comes back from work, and dad fills up the petrol. We have a nice lunch with mong bean soup and spring onion wrap. So full after that. Start vacuuming and doing the Saturday cleaning. See pumpkin and notice it's getting bigger and bigger everyday.
Practice piano. Didn't practice cello as tomorrow will practice 4 hr. Watch Country Calendar in the evening. Interesting.

No comments: