我的快樂 會回來的

2/18/2005

Love's labour

Continue writing e-mail to my new found friend (not boyfriend yet). He strained his leg muscle so will not be going to run in the half marathon. Gave advice about how to help for strained muscle in leg. Helpful. I think there's no strings attached yet and as long as we are both happy, why not? I am not losing anything.
Wake up very early these days and sleep early. Don't want to play on net, only want to wait for his e-mail. Is this another internet romance? But I know him already, just don't see him. Anyway, he is not mobile now so can't even walk up the hill to drink coffee so why should I worry too much? He actually has an excuse not to see me.
But maybe it's because God is answering my call to keep him in Hamilton. Haha. Poor guy has not say yes to my lunch invitation and look what has happened to him? But to be honest, he brought the injury on himself so can't blame God for injurying his leg muscle. Perhaps my theory about God and fate is wrong then? I don't know. Don't even believe in that stuff anyway. But it's good to know that he will be in Fox Lane and resting.
Found out he studied in King Edward VII college in South Africa. Very interesting to read he loves snow boarding in winter and surfing in summer. I sort of already know that he likes snow boarding because saw him holding a hemp made snow board last year. Ha. Didn't know he likes surfing. He must be a guy who is very good at balancing himself.
Biked 8 km from work to university to transport 1L of glassdistilled water to work. Run experiment with citrate and ddWater this morning. Now I am washing the probe and the pumice head. This will take a while.
Hope he will go out with me eventually. We are so close yet so far away. Cry. Cry. Now I dream of him in the early mornings every day. Love sick. I think he is torturing me. But why don't I feel sad or really tortured?

No comments: