我的快樂 會回來的

2/16/2005

Issues regarding a half marathon, and a pretty guy

I have got two more mails but will try to refrain from writing to him again.
Found out about Cathay Pacific Half Marathon in Auckland. It's on next weekend, will be 21 km long. So very long. I think he is going to lose a lot of weight if he seriously wants to enter, otherwise will be very tired.
It looks like a great route because it will pass through Mission Bay and come back to the Ohaki Park (excuse my spelling). There is also a 11 km walk path that you can take if 21 km is too long for you, so that will be a quarter marathon???
I hope he goes well, but it will be impossible for me to go to Auckland lah.
Or maybe I should go? To visit my new friend who will be living there? Nah. That's just a joke I think.
He is so great. I hope this is not just another infatuation. He truly is a nice person. Sporty. Friendly. But I doubt he ever notice me, he doesn't remember me. Cry. But now he will, just don't come on too strong.
Wish myself luck.
Went to university library, central and Glenview libraries. So tired after all the book borrowing, also typed four lines of my thesis. Haha. So short.
Borrowed books to the maximum limit (19 books), still can borrow one more.
Should give uni lib's books back because they are not relevant to my thesis.
Asked dad about my ozone generator and also automatic control of the spectrophotometer. Will not be easy to set up, but want to do it myself.
Walk after dinner. Didn't bike today, biked 6 k on Tuesday. Should bike tomorrow and also on Friday. Will bring bike back after Friday. Bike Wise! Go go go.

No comments: