我的快樂 會回來的

2/15/2005

A new day

I have decided to get real fit so will ride bike if not going to gym or swimming. I am sure that I will lose a lot of weight! Cool, huh?
Will start another character or characters after getting home because it is truly taking too long to become a hero in Dragon Realm. Such a drag! But I will learn a lot in this process because I have so many teachers. Tri, photoshop, mydove, kappy, biser, sunsnow...they are all good people.
I will have some time on my hand so maybe I will start another character in King of the Kings as well. Why not?
Fuzzy said she is not going to watch The Aviator with me, so I will be going with my mates on Wednesday. We will go to The House of Flying Daggers next Tuesday.
Did 6 km of biking to Lye Farm, very happy. The weather is very good and it is just getting hotter when I get back. Took 400ml of distilled water from Lye Farm for testing.
Said hi to my boss there but he didn't say anything, must be busy writing a paper and didn't notice me.
Met Purple Skirt at university and we talked about going to the movies. Paid my parking ticket. Open a savings account for my scholarship money. Will have some interest in that account, cool.
Waited for very long for the Asian banking department teller, but she was taking care of someone else.
Maybe will ask my schoolmate out. He is so cute! And he is such a nice guy, why doesn't he have a girlfriend? Or maybe he does. It's ok, if he doesn't want to come then that's fine, too. We will see if K wants to ask me out or not. If he doesn't ask me out on Wednesday (which I think he wouldn't), I will ask this cute guy out. He is so much friendlier than K! And so much cuter! Haha.
Hope this works out. Even if it doesn't, I wish I can still be his friend. It's an honour.

No comments: