我的快樂 會回來的

2/21/2005

It's a waiting game

I still haven't heard back from the guy, so I went to check his lab. He is not there, at least he is not in the rooms that I've checked. I don't know whether he is still in the city I live or not, but I suspected that he is back to his hometown.
I can't say that I am truly disappointed because I wasn't expecting him to be here anyway. He needs someone who has time to take care of him and before he agree to become my boyfriend, that job is his mother's. Or maybe he is busy doing something really important somewhere out there. I wish he will be better soon.
To be "Out of action for two weeks" was his last reply to my e-mail, so maybe he will be back here two weeks later. I sincerely hope that I haven't screwed this up. I think he is also waiting for me to make the move, so we are not moving anywhere. So frustrating! But time will tell. We will sort things out later.
Today is busy as usual. I put pipette tips into boxes and made up some solutions. Autoclave is done by my workmate who knows how the machine operates. She and my boss will take more samples on Wednesday so we are likely to be helping on that day. I tried to make some labels for tomorrow's experiment and succeeded in the first go, but another person printed on the label sheet so I didn't have the chance to print out the second page. Wasted three pieces of label paper. So bad.
Better print out that label and go home.

No comments: