我的快樂 會回來的

2/22/2005

Sadness and happiness engulfs me

Feeling sad about this guy not replying my messages, but maybe he is not in Hamilton right now, so I will let him off this time. He is not his usual self, not even saying that sorry I am not coming to have lunch with you. So I still have a glimpse of hope.
I have been very busy today, already cultured two kinds of bacteria and made up solution for detecting the concentration of ozone. I will run as many as possible today, to get a picture of how much ozone is in the solution, and how inhibitive the solution is to S. uberis and S. aureus. Wish that I will have some luck. However, I am not sure how I am going to do this. What should I bring back from the farm? The bacteria. How should I do my experiments so all the data can be collected? I am not so sure at the moment. I will just see how it goes.
Will meet Purple Skirt for lunch. She is trying to set me up with her brother but I am not interested in her brother anymore. Why? I don't know. It's like a dream to me, a big crush. I fast fall out of it. I know he is not interested in a relationship right now so why bother asking him out?
I will watch Spanglish with my sister today, but I am not so sure if she wants to go or not.

No comments: