我的快樂 會回來的

2/24/2005

LOST

Lost: Lab book
Lost: Pencil case
Lost: Sleep
Yes, like mum said, if my head is not screwed on properly then I may lost my head as well. Apparently, my supervisor has given me the last job of the day yesterday to send the plates to Lye Farm. I forgot my lab book and pencil case on the bench beside the fridge. My workmate put the plates into the walk-in fridge.
This morning I drive up to Lye Farm to tell John that his plates are in the fridge. He inform me that I can't run any experiments today because the Dairy InSight people are coming for a tour. I am going to meet my supervisor at around eleven so I drive up to the office.
Discover lab book is missing around 9:30, drive home and ask mum where it is, etc. It is not in the house.
Drive back to office. My friend Emma said it is in the lab. Drive up to the lab. Find it on the bench after Mario said it is on the bench. Call mum again to confirm lab book found. Dad said it's the not the first time I lost something etc. but have to run back to office so cut him off. Kind of rude but really have to go.
Meet with Jane. It is so good to meet her so get some feedback about what to do next. Will meet other supervisor later.
See Jen in university, but have to go to see Liz. Liz will take care of the first year lab demonstrators because she is teaching the first year labs. She is very friendly and said she will send us some more information about when we will meet next. However, she has many people already and the enrolment this year is done to 120. Normally there are 200 pupils in the first year biology class.
I am typing up the meeting results and will carry out the orders accordingly. Good results so far. Tired, but will go to watch Shakespeare Love's Labour's lost in Hamilton Gardens. Maybe shouldn't watch so many lost-related drama, otherwise may lose something else? Haha. My head is so muddled sometimes.

No comments: