我的快樂 會回來的

1/27/2005

Swimming in the not so deep swimming pool

Yes. The pool is not so deep because it's mainly for kids, but it's nice a warm. The weather is great, a little bit too hot to stay inside the office, so me and my sister decided to go to the swimming pool to wash off the humid sweat and work up a storm.

That's exactly what we did. We had a lot of fun in the pool. Doing the washing machine move, upside down, splits, kneel, etc. The outside pool empty when the hydroslide is on, and we hang around until 7ish.

I can't help it, but I am still thinking about K the cute guy. I can't stop thinking about him. So bad. I am in deep trouble. If I can quickly fall out of love then I should be o.k., but this time I don't think I can. My head is filled with thoughts about him and the reality is, we can never be together. Or can we? He is not attached to anyone, I am not attached to anyone so why can't we be together?

1 comment:

Jeanie Tseng said...

Love is a trong word. You should be cautious when you use it. It might backfire on you.
Nah jokes!