我的快樂 會回來的

1/10/2005

Read The Importance of Living and start working in New Year 2005

To live is to learn. I believe that if you want to live happily, then you can not live without books. You can not live without food and water, and perhaps lipsticks and powder, but without books you will certainly look very ugly. You will not know how to behave politely. You will not know what is happening around you so you will not act accordingly.

2005 has begun with the walking around the lake, and my working days has begun with the empty Indigo solution bottles and things to do up in university. Well, at least I found out that I have so many things to do in university that I had considered going there this morning, but I talked with my supervisor at work. Found out my workmate will not be back until the end of January so it will be virtually impossible to do any bug work until then, which is the 24th of January. Great.

Anyway, I have too many other things to do before then I should be up to my ears with work.

Read Dr. Lin Yutang's The importance of Living. Such a nice book, I have been considering buying it. Great work. I love it!

Better get going now otherwise will not get to university on time.

No comments: