我的快樂 會回來的

1/13/2005

Busy week, busy day

I was very busy yesterday. Carried out the 0.1mM Indigo experiment. Didn't work. Good thing is that it only took 8 minutes to run and I've got a decent graph so I can show that it didn't work. Cool. Will have to try using 0.01mM today because the Indigo got bleached. Anyway, I may end up using 1.25mM Indigo in the end. How absurd! I already knew that it is the best concentration. >_<
After talking to supervisor, went home with dad. Such a weird day. Dad's car was broken, and he went to Toyota mechanics. They said that the car has a light that will be on if the car has run 5000km. It will turn itself on every 5000km! So stupid. Made dad annoyed and thought car was broken, but it's not. Good. So didn't do any repair this time.
Dad called Mr.Y and told him to pick plum in Mr.L's house.
On the way to Water World, I told a joke to my friends.
"My favourite song with Linkin Park is "NUMB"."
"Really? Yeah..."
"I like Maroon 5."
"That's my favourite song." (Listening to the radio, which is playig Maroon 5's song in the car)
"I found a site that has Linkin Park in pencil."
"What? What? Did you say Linkin Park pencil? What's that?"
"Yeah...what's Linkin Park pencil? Is it a special pencil that has Linkin Park written on it?"
"No, it's a site that has drawings in pencil of Linkin Park. Anyway, if Linkin Park has a pencil, what kind of pencil would it be?"
"I don't know."
"It would be "NUMB", of course."
"Hahahahahahahaha."
Cool conversation. I didn't talk to the wall.

1 comment:

Jeanie Tseng said...

lol...that was funny. Although I don't see why now...