我的快樂 會回來的

1/11/2005

NZSAP paper

I am finishing my ozone concentration calcuation today. Hopefully I will be able to present this to my supervisor, both at work and in university. She is writing for the NZSAP journal.

Interesting. I will carry out more experiments in the afternoon, but now I must sort out my data. This task is tedious and slow. I hope that I had set out the experiment more clearly. However, what's done is done, I should carry on doing what I am doing and make improvements later.

The weather is extremely good today. Oh, when we were having holiday, it rained and poured nearly every day. Once we come back, the weather becomes better. Weird, stupid weather!

Fuzzyslowmo is finishing up her postal sorting work. She is sorting out the NZQA mail this year. Good on her and hope everyone get their exam papers back on time! Good luck with your study, freshmen. See you in university. They look so lost when they first came, and look at the second years, they have learned so much that they know where the classrooms are. ^_^ I met some obscure guy trying to ask for direction the other day.

Summer school has started yesterday. Met Purple Skirt in university to have lunch with her and talk about the expensive Quidam tickets. Transfer money out of own account. Mum's account is empty because of fuzzyslowmo's tuition fee has been taken away by the evil university. They don't care it's Christmas and just suck you dry. I hope I will never be as evil and bad as that. Have mercy on the poor students and their families!

May post something later but will have to get back to boring calculations on Excel now.

No comments: