我的快樂 會回來的

12/12/2004

Tic's Engagement party

Went to Tic's engagement party. Very large family so a lot of people came for her engagement party, there weren't a lot of friends present.

Tic is very friendly to us, and very kind. She is a very good friend of mine. I like her and wish that her engaged life will be happier than before, whice undoubtly is already happening. Her fiance looks very nice and I am sure that they love each other.

It's a great party! I love the food. I thought it would have been really stressful, but it's stressful for my friend and her future husband, not stressful to us. We just went and gave her presents and eat. We talked amongst ourselves and caught up with our lifes.

It's so nice to see people who I don't usually see. I got a present from J. J is still busy writing her thesis like all the other friends that I have. They are finishing thesis! She is going to Scotland around September. Wish that everyone will finish their thesis on time.

No comments: