我的快樂 會回來的

12/13/2004

Saturday and Sunday - Christmas activities

We walked on the bank of Waikato River on Saturday, on the way back we visited Waikato Museum for free. It was a great experience. We saw a lot of art work, and also some scientific/dairy exhibition. I found out that twin cows can substitute the data for 20~30 cows in the museum. That's very interesting and I will put this into my thesis introduction.

The river looks very low at the moment, but it rained quite a lot this summer. Maybe it's because we are also using more electricity. It's a great walkway and we enjoyed the walk immensely.

I went to Tic's engagement party on Saturday evening.

Mum and dad are on the Christmas parade so we all got up early to prepare. However, we were still late when the time comes. A lot of people gathered for this event, perhaps the single largest event of the year. Children came on their prams, with their parents; mothers dragged their walking children; couples came; old folks came; the clowns were there. I liked the parade, it was very well done this year. Dad and mum were in the Wedding procession: very funny. The music was good, too.

Overall I believe that this had been organised quite well. I will definitely have a good Christmas after this.

Got a phone call last night from purple skirt. She has a new e-mail address. Interesting. I will add her to my MSN list.

1 comment:

Jeanie Tseng said...

That day was really good!