我的快樂 會回來的

12/10/2004

Choir in front of the city hall

I sang in front of the Hamilton City Hall! Wow, I can't believe that I finally pulled it off. I am famous. I am so happy about getting on stage and sing for the Christmas festival for Hamilton City. The event was put on by Maori people in the greater Waikato, and have fifteen groups that will perform throughout several days in Hamilton city centre. On Sunday, a Christams parade has been organised. I wish the weather will be better.

I love singing, but now I am back at work trying to fix my ozone generator. It is finally working! They've found out what's wrong with it! (The pump has perished.) I wish everything will be back to normal tomorrow. Anyway, all goes well and I should get the standard curve today and tomorrow. I will be able to run some repeats before this year ends.

No comments: