我的快樂 會回來的

12/06/2004

Xmas has come early for my friends

I have given out most of my presents today. Very happy as a giver! It's true. I love my friends. They are cool. Just another chance to catch up with them.

Abu is going to San Francisco. Diamond_storm2 is eating healthly now. Great. Otherwise she does not eat anything. I felt quite worried about her. But now she is eating properly, which is good.

I went to university to drop off presents to the two Js, M, and S. They should be able to get the presents before Xmas, but am not sure if M will come back to university before next year or not. Hopefully she will. I don't know, she may be taking samples in Rotorua at the moment.

I also made Fuzzyslowmo and mom presents today. Not finished. Need to print them out soon. However, still have about 19 days to go so not worried. Should be able to finish tomorrow.

Present wrapping have finished. I am all good to go for this year's Christmas. Have done everything is fast mode so will go to gym tonight. Maybe? Yes, I will definitely go back to gym after this long rest.

Will do some exp tomorrow. Cool, huh? Finally.

No comments: