我的快樂 會回來的

3/05/2008

Jumper

Experiments are going well this week. However, I won't know the results until tomorrow about whether it worked or not. I had a good indication that the experiment might have worked yesterday. Chris is having an operation on his face to remove a tumour. The doctor will make a flower-like incision to take out all the bad cells. He will have to wear a better hat in the future. Jenny suggested a "cappy", and I think he will be well protected from the sun with a cricketer's hat. Thinking about hats, I have lost my pink hat! Is it in Richard's room? I am not sure. I really like that hat and will want it back on my head, where it belongs.
Richard and I hadn't been out to the movies for a while so we went to see Jumper yesterday. The reviews for it wasn't good, but it's not as bad as we thought. It's a movie that makes you think what you will do if you can go anywhere you want. It is as if you have the world in your hand.
I like Hayden Christianson's portrayal of David, the awkard teenager/adult that's out of place, not quite comfortable in his own skin. Rachel Bilson wasn't very good, I actually like the younger Lillie more. She's more likeable. Jamie Bell's lone survivor/jumper is also cool, and I like the car scene when he moved the car through traffic.
It's a travel movie that takes you to Rome, London, Tokyo, Cairo and even Bosnia in the war zone. You can see the inside of the Colosseum. I didn't even see that when I went to Europe!
I had too much dinner, but I love Nasi Goreng/fried rice. It's tasty. Mum's tomatoes have been forgotten in the car for two days in a row, I should put it into Richard's fridge.
What's the big plan for my life? I am a bit reluctant to think about the future and I know it's going to be a bit ugly come August. What am I going to do? There are several options and at this stage I will keep my head down and work hard. Looking on the bright side, if I do lose my job, I may have some time for myself, a holiday, perhaps?

No comments: