我的快樂 會回來的

3/07/2008

On top of everything

It's Friday today! I made chicken salad and packed for the weekend. I am armed with my favourite purple pillow and sleeping bag, with togs and clothes for change. Richard and I are going down to Kinloch for Alan's 60th birthday. Mum suggested that I make chicken salad. I don't think that I am able to cut the vegetables into thin enough strips, but I guess this is a good first attempt. I will add the sauce when I get to the destination to prevent the salad go bad. Almost hit Scraggles driving to Richard's place. He didn't even pack anything for the weekend! I can't believe it. I spent so much time preparing for the weekend, I had to go shopping for food, cut all the vegetables and wait for chicken breast to boil. It was a bit boring to say the least. Well, I enjoyed shopping with mum because we got enough food for $50 so we got a 12 cents off petrol voucher. Yay!
Richard found my pink hat so I can wear it and walk outside under the sun. That's a proper hat for summer, and I really like the hat. I don't care what other people say or think, it's good for my skin.
Mum gave me a really small spaghetti and Richard doesn't want me to go to Griller with him so I went to the cafeteria for some extra food. I got a ham and egg roll, and it comes with free hot drink! I got hot chocolate. Still, it will be good if he brings me some food but it doesn't look like it's ever going to happen.
Clouds are gathering in the sky. I wonder whether it will rain or not. We need some decent sprinkling. Jenny is not here because her daughter is sick, Ken is not here because his daughter is here from the U.K., and Chris is off to get his surgery on the face. There's only Frank and me here today. It's weird.
Wondering what Fuzzy is doing, hopefully she has finished her report and will hand it in today. It's her second placement, and I think it's a good opportunity for her to get useful experience in the real world.

No comments: