我的快樂 會回來的

3/03/2008

Busy week busy weekend

It's been a while since I last blogged, and it's great that Richard is starting to blog as well. However, blogging is very serious to him and I don't think he will be writing a diary like me.
Jeffery's housewarming and John's farewell are both in this weekend and I felt a bit partied out in John's party. Jeffery put on a delicious BBQ with great kebabs and salads from his own garden. We played ping-pong together and sang kareoke in his new house. It's a huge eco house with solar panels to heat hot water and wastewater is used to irrigate the garden. Dad always put other people's house down, and I felt a little angry about him lately. He said that Jeffery's family has been duped by the agents into buying sections and believe that they can make a lot of money subdividing in the future. I think he's just sour that other people can live on a lifestyle block! Why can't he just be happy about what he has and what other people have? He's is far too critical. I didn't talk to anybody I didn't know in John's party, and I didn't make an effort to meet his friends. I only know one guy is Carla Bond-Smith's younger brother, but I didn't even know him.
Richard and I spent time walking in Minogue Park yesterday in the afternoon. We watched kids riding bikes up and down the obstacle course, one of them flying high. He's the best! We explored the woods and vowed to come back one day, armed with picnic blanket.
I wanted to watch 10 things I hate about you, but it was just not meant to be. I have been too busy to blog at work, which is great.
Richard's dad's birthday party is next week. He's going to pitch in for his new GPS device. I am not sure what to get him. It's difficult.

No comments: