我的快樂 會回來的

2/04/2008

Level 39 and Duskwallow Marsh

Luke is level 39! I have come very far from level 1 by questing a lot in Westfall, Shimmering Flats, Arathi Valley, and now I have been to Scarlet Monastry with Yodah twice, Arathi Basin war twice, and Stockades twice. I have strong fire power against other creatures, frost nova to stop enemies from moving, putting them to sheep to delay fighting, and blink to escape from harms way. I have died many times, been attacked by Horde and survived by running away, and I am happy about my progress.
I am still not able to get a horse yet, but in the next few days, I will become level 40 and I will be able to ride a horse. Yay!
My friend Effervesence is already level 40+ so she can ride a tiger. She can turn into a bear, a cat, a leopard, and a sealion (not sure what it is). I like my Hydrocane because if I wield it, I can stay underwater without worrying about breathing.
I will level up my tailoring and cooking after I get to level 40.

No comments: