我的快樂 會回來的

11/09/2007

Beautiful and happy days

I want to remember these few days clearly in the future because these few weeks have been the happiest days of my life. I think I have made the right decision to go to Europe because I've always wanted to see the place, and it's almost time for us to take off from the ground and leave behind what I know well and reach for the unknown. What does the food taste like in Europe? What kind of house do people live in? What kind of car do they drive? Do they drive faster? Do they follow the road code? What about the cafe? Do they have good coffee? I want to eat ice cream and cake sometimes, enjoy an afternoon in the street market, looking at exotic products that I've never seen before. I want to be among the people who look different, smell different, sound different, and just amazing to be with.
I have sorted out several things in the afternoon, went to see the doctor (finally) and got eczema cream, exchanged currency, and asked about credit card usage in Europe. I played rugby in lunchtime, soccer after work, and baked a cake for Fuzzy's party on Saturday. It was an awesome day.
I will go find a vase for my beautiful flowers, too. Hopefully, I can find a good one in Stevens in town. I may get some more food, too. Better get going.

No comments: