我的快樂 會回來的

10/16/2007

What's been happening lately

It's been a while since I last blogged, but that doesn't mean that life isn't interesting. I've been busy doing experiment at work, trying to start Northern Blot for the first time. It involves a lot of steps, and I am learning new techniques.
It was the volleyball competition final today, we did really well and won the competition. The Kirton Razors got the trophy. My serving has improved a lot and I have managed to serve across the net every time in this game. I am very happy. Richard came to watch our game and spent some time with me after the game.
The weather has finally improved today, however, it's still quite windy. It's supposed to be sunny and warm but it has been raining and cold lately. Don't know why the weather is unpredictable, and some people are sick because they are caught without jackets and sweaters.
Dad is coming back this Thursday and he's not communicating with us at all. That's a real holiday, I gather. We know he's fine, he knows we are fine, and we will leave it at that.
I spent Saturday and Sunday tidying up my room, vacuuming and cleaning the toilet. Richard and I went to babysit on Saturday evening so Bronwyn can celebrate her wedding anniversary with Ross. Sam got some chips from McDonald's because we went to get dinner there before going to their place. Emma was her usual cheerful self. The kids didn't give us any trouble at all, sleeping soundly until their parents were back. We watched The Chronicles of Riddick, and Richard found information about the furyans and necromongers in the movie online. It was quite interesting. The Chronicles of Riddick was a computer game, and it had been made into two movies and some animated movies. The story is quite facinating, and I guess that's why the game and the movies are popular.
Fuzzy has found a job. Good on her. She is completing her assignments and studying for exams. She is also organising a party for her birthday. I am not sure what I will make for her special day, but I am taking her to Brooke Fraser concert as birthday present.

No comments: