我的快樂 會回來的

10/18/2007

Library tours

Richard and I went to buy the rice cooker in Warehouse yesterday. It's 20% off and slow cooker and deep fry machine are also 20% off. We parked our car in a very narrow street, and went to City Library in search of English Chinese dictionary. I found two good recipes, one for curry, the other for general food, and a book about making journals. I want to make a travel journal for my Europe trip. I should make an easy and sturdy one. I wanted to find some dollmaking books, but the library didn't have a good one. I will have to go to another library to find suitable books to read.
Richard photocopied some common words from the dictionary that he found. It's a great dictionary that include Zuying Fuhao, traditional Chinese and English. It also describes tones, how to pronouce words, and have other useful words as well.
Experiment is pretty full on today, but I still manage to finish everything around three o'clock so I can pick dad up. He is coming back to New Zealand today. Shelley came to visit us with baby Matthew. He's very cute, and keeping Shelley up at night. He's already 7 weeks old! We had a delicious morning tea from Chris.
I am not sure what's happening with the 10000 steps challenge. What's our team name? We will be given a pedometer when the competition starts. Knowing how my day goes, I think it won't be too hard to reach 10000 steps.
Richard and I had lunch together and we went to university library to find dictionary. However, the search was fruitless. We will have to look elsewhere.

No comments: