我的快樂 會回來的

10/29/2007

Weekend filled with fun

I check out what's on PostSecret every Monday. It's a place where people send their secret in on postcards and Frank would post it. There are sad ones, funny ones and happy ones. I think it's a great place for people who needs to tell their secrets.
The plan for Europe trip is going well, and we went to Trek'n Travel to get gears for the trip in the weekend. I bought thermos top, quick drying towel, lock for luggage, and sleeping bag lining. I also bought a Europe Phrase book from Whitcoulls. My little book is filling up with destinations and sights that I want to see. Richard bought earplugs, thermos top and pants, and money belt. We went to walk on Riverside Walk and watched the water ski competition. They were going so fast! It was exhilirating. We ate the sandwiches that I made by the river, and I enjoyed the hotdog Richard bought me.
Mum made vegetables, chicken nuggets and fish fingers for dinner. Yummy! We went to Mike and Jasmine's farm Friday night after dinner at home. Jasmine and Mike are both good people, we played drinking games and driving games on Mike's mock model car. I was so tired.
Mike showed us his helicopter in the morning. It was a great machine.
Erin moved on Saturday, Bevan helped her and we got invited to her house in the evening. I made a burned chicken curry because I didn't add water to the spices. Richard brought three beers and we played video fighting games there. I went home because I was too tired.
The Good Year was a nice movie to watch on Sunday. We tried to play badminton, but it was too sunny. We played foosball instead. I am still not very good, but since Richard has played for years, he should be really good. He cooked a manly dinner with huge steak and potatoes in the evening, and we watched The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Holiday.
All the people in AgResearch went to the top of Tower Block to take photos, and we took some photos on the grounds as well. It was fun.

No comments: