我的快樂 會回來的

10/31/2007

Walk in the park

Richard went to work late yesterday so he came to hang out with me in the morning. The lab was still very quiet, with people sick and on leave. Steve went to his brother's graudation so he wasn't there, either. My job was pretty simple, I had to start culture for tomorrow's Miniprep and there was 1 litre of LB plates to make.
I brought pizza bread for lunch, and Richard was very hungry. We walked back to my car and drove it to the bakery so he could get food. I got a custard square since it tastes so nice. However, it was so sweet. I had to drink a lot of water when I got back to work. The thread of conversation went to Christmas and Richard said that our kids will have Christmas, with presents in the stockings and they will open them on Boxing Day. Fuzzy and I sent presents to each other on Christmas, and we have stockings so small presents can be put in them. I guess it's time for us to set up the Christmas tree again soon.
Just got an e-mail to remind me that it's almost Fuzzy's birthday. As if I need reminding. She's having a party next weekend, her friends were invited. It will be a good one, with lots of food and lots of fun.
I went back to work but it was a bit boring with just pouring the warm agar broth out. Richard went to give blood after work, I went home to have dinner before him. Fuzzy, Richard and I went for a walk in the park after dinner. It was a bit cold. Kids were climbing up the slide and pushing the scrum machine. Some other people were playing rugby and throwing the ball. Fuzzy just wanted to go to the empty part of the park, and Richard said that people are like that, just wanting to fill the space up evenly. We saw Mica the clown driving his car on the way back, and I joked that he must have been a really good ambulance officer so he could do balloon animals real well. He must had gone to clown school, too. Richard found these remarks hilarious. He also said that Fuzzy's pink jacket made her fast because pink is a fast colour!! Haha.
We watched Roman Holiday before ten o'clock. The old man with the gun walking in front of the newsman's apartment, guarding the princess was so funny. He went home around ten.
I took Fuzzy to uni this morning because she has an exam. Good luck, Fuzzy! She has another one tomorrow morning, and the last one on Monday morning. We are going to Brooke Fraser's concert on Saturday. I am looking forward to that. Just wondering what I am going to wear, though.
Richard and I went to play touch rugby in lunch time. I had to repeat the transformation for two samples because they didn't work. Hopefully, they will work this time round.

3 comments:

Theodotus said...

open them on Boxing Day!!! nooooooo


=) Christmas day.

Linda - Managing Director said...

I thought you open your box on Boxing Day, therefore it's called "Boxing Day"!!
That means I can open my presents one day early, yay!

Theodotus said...

No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

Christmas eve night is when Santa comes, and Christmas day, early in the morning is when you go to mum and dads room and open your presents, if you are lucky enough to be a little kid on Christmas.