我的快樂 會回來的

10/30/2007

Halloween is coming up

It's very quiet upstairs this week, with Tarra and Jenny sick, Frank away on the lightcycler conference, and Ken away on holiday, it's only the big boss Chris and me in the lab. I've been given work to do by Frank so it's all go for me.
I managed to transform ten samples yesterday morning, and went to the photoshoot on top of the tower block. It was a great view from the top, and you can see the stadium and the hospital from top of the tower block. It was also a great opportunity for us to gain some steps for the 10,000 steps challenge walking up the stairs in tower block. It was very sunny and looking up proved to be difficult when the pictures were taken. We walked down and took some more photos on the grass in front of the tower block, too.
Kelly and Haylie are graduating today. She came walking with me on lunchtime yesterday. We walked on the farm track and came back behind the glasshouse. The weather was so good, the sun was shining and the sheep were very cute. Some of them required shearing.
I went home early because I have finished what I have to do early. Richard and I tidied up the garage. He and Bevan played foosball before going back to the house. I went on the computer and played War of Warcraft for a while, but I had to wait for the hearthstone to regenerate so I got offline. I updated my Facebook, and my pet turtle didn't seen to be too happy about his food. It was ok. Fuzzy sent me a Christmas present! Yay. I was going to send Richard a fish, but it just didn't happen.
Richard and I cooked a huge dinner, two pieces of steak and vegetable with rice. It was delicious. We watched Rumble Fish together. I don't get the movie, though.
The evening ended with watching the first episode of Justice League. I drove home and talked with Fuzzy, mum and dad before going to bed. Dad got second hand television and cabinet from Mrs. Phong. There's something wrong with the TV, but dad will fix it so we can have a second TV. He also wants to fix my indicator, which is not flashing. It's been giving us problems for a long time now, hopefully he will fix it.
This year's Christmas Party's theme is Woodstock Revival. I am not sure what I am going to wear yet, but maybe I will go to Salvation Army or St. Vincent to hunt for some 60s and 70s gear. If all else fails, I can wear mum's hippie outfit. I also have a shirt that looks very hippie. I guess I will have to pick some flowers and put them in my hair so I am a flower child!
Halloween is almost upon us. I am not sure whether kids will turn up and ask for candy at our new place or not. I was checking out some outfit you can make for yourself for Halloween. It's so much better than the ones in the shops.

No comments: